- Fiber diet helps lose 1.5kg of weight within a week.
- You should start taking 10 grams a day and stopping until you reach 55 grams during the day.
- If you have symptoms of stomach upset, consult your doctor.
- It is recommended to follow the fiber system as a daily diet it helps to stabilize weight and not regain weight.
Food containing dietary fiber:-
- Yellow corn: Yellow corn contains a high percentage of fiber and contains antioxidants that protect the body from cancer and is rich in many minerals and vitamins such as iron.
- White beans: They contain a high percentage of minerals such as iron, magnesium and manganese. It is also an important source of protein and dietary fiber.
- Black beans: contain a high percentage of flavonid, thiamine and magnesium, and contain dietary fibers that maintain the health of the digestive system.
- Red beans: An important source of iron, which protects the body from anemia and anemia and contains a high proportion of dietary fiber.
- Brown rice: A high-fiber source is a better alternative to white rice.
- Beans: The bean dish is an important food rich in folic acid that is important for the health of pregnant and fetus. It also contains high fiber content and helps to lose weight.
- Lentils: A useful and important food for healthy body and stimulates the body to burn fat.
- Pears: Fruits rich in fiber also contains antioxidants that protect the body from diseases.
- Other foods containing dietary fiber:(Oats, artichokes, apples, pineapples, strawberries, spinach, lettuce, legumes, hummus, soy, dried fruits, dates, dried apricots, figs, olive oil, walnuts).
Obesity in the world
2.1 billion people – nearly 30% of the world’s population – are either obese or overweight, according to a new, first-of-its kind analysis of trend data from 188 countries. The rise in global
Obesity and Diabetes
Obesity is also no longer a condition that just affects older people, although the likelihood does increase with age, and increasing numbers of young people have been diagnosed with obesity.
Obesity and Infertility
Obesity is defined as an abnormal accumulation of body fat, usually 20% or more over an individual’s ideal body weight.This is often described as a body mass index (BMI)
Obesity & Cancer
Obesity Linked to 13 Types of Cancer. 40% of Cancers Are Linked to Overweight and Obesity. Obesity increases the likelihood of developing many forms of cancer. The link between obesity
Obesity & Neurological Disorder
Influence of Obesity on Neurodegenerative Diseases. Gaining weight may desensitize the brain to the pleasure we get from sugary and fatty foods , prompting us to eat more cookies and cake
Obesity is rampant in the United States and is becoming increasing common worldwide. The increase in obesity prevalence is due to two major factors, plentiful supplies of inexpensive
OBESITY & LIVER DISEASES
Nonalcoholic fatty liver disease, or NAFLD, is an umbrella term for several stages of disease. Most people with NAFLD have what’s known as simple fatty liver, which means that more than 5% of the
Obesity in Egypt
Among the most populous countries in the world, the U.S. came on top with the highest rate of obesity among children and youth, namely 13 percent; while Egypt topped the list of obesity
Obesity & Hypertension
High blood pressure (hypertension) is a common health problem plaguing millions worldwide. Obesity is also an important public health problem with its high prevalence
Obesity& Immune Diseases
Obesity plays major role in triggering autoimmune diseases. Autoimmune diseases like Crohn’s Disease and multiple sclerosis, in which the immune system attacks its own body
Obesity & Osteoarthritis
The link between being overweight or obese and having osteoarthritis (OA) in weight-bearing joints is fairly easy to understand, though it may be underestimated. Being just 10 pounds overweight
OBESITY & SLEEP DISTRBANCE
Obesity-related sleep disorders improve markedly with weight loss. Sustainable weight loss should be a primary aim in the management of severely obese patients with significant sleep
OBESITY & GALL BLADDER DISEASES
Higher body mass index (BMI) appears to be a causal risk factor for gallstones, particularly for women, Danish researchers found. In a large population study, increasing BMI was associated
OBESITY & STROKE DISEASES
Obesity in Patients with Established Cerebrovascular Disease. The prevalence and consequences of obesity among stroke patients have not been thoroughly studied.